New Hampshire Library Technology Grant Program
This competitive grants program awards grants of up to $10,000 to community libraries to support online access, technology upgrades, distance learning and staff development.
Application and grant process
Carefully read the information provided above to determine if you are eligible.
Log in or create a new profile in GrantSource.
Log in to GrantSource, update your profile and access open applications.
If you have never applied, and your library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit or has a “Friends of” that is a 501(c)(3), please create a new profile using the “Register here” button.
If you are not a 501(c)(3) but a government agency/municipality, please contact Wendy Cahill at Jraql.Pnuvyy@aups.bet with the following information in order to establish an account:
- EIN (tax id)
- Do you share that EIN with the town?
- Can the library accept the grant check or does it need to go to the town?
- Contact name and email for the library (who will be applying).
Complete and submit the online application.
To prepare answers for the application, please consider the following questions:
- Describe the project and the need it meets;
- Describe the project’s workplan and your ability to implement the project;
- What do you hope the project will achieve in your community? What do you hope to learn?
- If applicable, describe any connections between this project and other pre-existing library resources (local, state, beyond).
If your application is awarded, you will be notified by mid-November.
Publicize your grant.
If you are awarded funding and you’d like to share the good news, please refer to our grantee press kit.
At the end of your grant period, you will be required to complete a final report. Log in to GrantSource to submit your final report via the online portal. Please note that applicants who do not submit a final grant report will not be considered for future funding.
We're here to help
- Ben Amsden
- Senior Program Officer, Lakes, North Country and Upper Valley Regions
- 603-225-6641 ext 225
- Email Ben