Our response to COVID-19. Learn more>
We come to work every day to make a difference. We dig in and we think big and we collaborate with colleagues and partners, shoulders behind a common goal. We strive, every day, to be up to the promise of strengthening New Hampshire communities. And we have fun at it. Want to join us?
Committed. Collaborative. Accountable. Adaptive. Those four words describe the core values of the Foundation’s work with generous donors, community leaders and nonprofit partners. And they also describe our workplace culture.
The Foundation’s commitment to providing a rewarding and engaged workplace includes competitive salaries, opportunities for professional development and personal growth, and excellent benefits including:
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) with employer contribution
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Annual Volunteer Hours
- Flexible spending accounts for medical/dental care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program