Enable Accessibility

Final and interim grant reports

If you received a grant from the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation by submitting an application through GrantSource, grant reports are only accepted online via your GrantSource dashboard. Please go to your GrantSource dashboard and look for the links to submit your reports. Depending on the type of grant and when you received it, you can either download the reporting form in GrantSource, or fill out the interactive form connected to the grant application.

Previous grantees must have filed progress, interim or final grant reports on their most recent grants in order to be eligible to apply for new grant support. Please note on the grant report form which type you are submitting.

Grant reports for donor-advised fund grants

Some donor-advised funds request grant reports in your award letter. Grantees of the Putnam Foundation, Thomas W. Haas Fund, and Franklin Savings Bank Fund for Community Advancement must submit grant reports. Complete the grant report form for donor-advised fund grants and submit to qbabefreivprf@aups.bet. Please note on the grant report form which donor-advised fund supported your organization. This information is in your award letter.

If your award letter does not request a report, you aren’t required to complete one but donors appreciate knowing how their support makes a difference.

If you have a question about the grant reporting process, please email us at tenagncc@aups.bet or call 603-225-6641 and choose option 5.