Our response to COVID-19. Learn more>
The Neil and Louise Tillotson Fund’s Community Practitioners Network (CPN) is a multi-year leadership-development program designed to advance the interests of the region by recognizing and investing in local talent that, with cultivation and support, have the potential to be world-class community leaders.
Application and grant process
Learn more about the Neil and Louise Tillotson Community Practitioners Network and determine eligibility for the program.
Prepare your application materials.
Download your Community Practitioners Network application, and prepare additional supporting materials:
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
Collect two letters of recommendation.
You will need two letters of reference, at least one personal. References should clearly describe:
- Relationship to the applicant
- Applicant’s outlook on the region and offer an example of how he/she supports the development of vital, prosperous local communities
- Applicant’s ability to follow through on complex and demanding tasks
- Applicant’s ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Applicant’s openness to learning and trying new approaches
References can be emailed directly to Jean Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are responsible for confirming receipt of reference letters by the application deadline of Monday, November 12, 2018.
Submit application by Monday, November 12 at 5:00 pm Eastern time to Jean Clarke at email@example.com.
Please make sure all supporting materials are submitted with each completed application.
Notified of selection status by January 4, 2019.