Adult Student Aid Program

For independent students, typically age 24 and older, looking to upgrade skills or work toward an undergraduate degree.

Selection criteria
Preference for funding is given in the following order to: (1) students who have previously received funding through this program and have successfully completed prior educational work; (2) students with the least amount of higher education or training, but who are poised to take advantage of an educational opportunity; and (3) students who are single parents. Funding for graduate study is not available through this program.

Award availability
Awards typically range from $100 to $500 per application period, depending on the cost of individual educational program. The maximum award over three terms is $1,500. Occasionally, a larger award may be made to meet an extraordinary circumstance.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm EST
Monday, August 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm EST
Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm EST

Please contact the Student Aid Office at 1-800-464-6641.

As of February 1, 2016 all of the Foundation’s scholarship programs (with the exception of The Medallion Fund) are managed through a single, online application. This application covers all scholarship funds managed by the Foundation, including: George N. Cate Scholarship Fund Program Dunkin’ Donuts Scholarship Program Mary Felicia Falzarano Scholarship Walter M. and Eleanor D. Furlow Scholarship Frank and Olive Gilman Foundation Scholarship Monsignor Philip Kenney Scholarship Bill and Esther Levy Scholarship Seacoast Scholars Program Carl T. Witherell Technical Student Awards Doris L. Benz Trust Scholarship Nottingham Women’s Club Scholarship Festival of Trees Scholarship.

Please note: The Foundation no longer administers the Fisher Cats Foundation Scholar-Athlete Scholarship. Please visit the Fisher Cats’ website to learn more about the scholarship and how to apply.

<< Back

Bookmark and Share

© New Hampshire Charitable Foundation | 37 Pleasant St. | Concord, NH 03301 | 603-225-6641 | 800-464-6641