The Entrepreneurs Foundation of New Hampshire AMP NH Grant Program
Give us your ideas and we'll give you $20,000 to help amplify your project
The Entrepreneurs Foundation of New Hampshire (EFNH). an initiative of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, is pleased to announce the 2013 AMP NH grant program. Two $20,000 grants will be made to support novel, entrepreneurial and innovative ideas to solve pressing problems and critical issues facing New Hampshire.
EFNH will invest in two New Hampshire-based projects that will have amplified benefit (meaning this grant will leverage far greater than $20,000 worth of value) with measurable results that reflect innovation and risk taking. Beyond grant funds, the chosen organizations will have access to the broad expertise and intellectual capital of EFNH members, who include representatives from the software, web-based, food production, energy, advanced materials and venture capital sectors.
In this section:
How to Apply
Tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organizations, or those operating under a fiscal sponsor. EFNH AMP NH Grants are a special grants program, so organizations that have applied to our other programs (Community Grants, Tillotson, etc.) are still eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The EFNH application will be available through GrantSource beginning Wednesday, August 14, 2013. Organizations that do not already have an account should login and complete their organizational profile; after which the EFNH application will be available to complete. The application is brief. In addition to standard text, web links to online resources (YouTube videos, your agency’s website, research documents, etc) are welcomed, but all of your information must fit within the 125 word limit provided.
Sample: ABI Innovation Hub (PDF)
Sample: NH Food Bank (PDF)
Applications must be submitted through GrantSource no later than Friday, September 13 at 5:00 p.m. Hard copy submissions will not be considered.
- The EFNH grants committee will select five finalists, who will be notified by email on or before Friday, September 27.
- A mandatory pitch-off coaching session will be provided for finalists on Wednesday, October 2 from 1:00 -5:00 p.m. (time tentative). The pitch clinic will provide best practices advice to the finalists followed by live dry-runs of their pitches with immediate feedback.
- Finalists must attend the EFNH AMP NH pitch event on the evening of Thursday, October 10 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. At this event each finalist will have the opportunity to make a three minute pitch about their application and network with EFNH members. Members will vote on two $20,000 awards that evening.
By applying organizations commit to:
- Attend the EFNH pitch clinic on Wednesday, October 2
- Attend the EFNH AMP NH pitch event on Thursday, October 10
- Have pitches recorded for communications purposes
Please contact Andrea Cotter at email or 603 225-6641 ext. 1247